Just in time for Valentine’s Day — a perfectly lovely and simple recipe to impress your valentine.
Where do I even start with these cookies… they’re perfect. Besides using only four everyday ingredients, they are also naturally gluten free! Plus, you only need one bowl and one spoon to make them which makes for a super easy clean up. And! They have the softest, melt in your mouth texture of any homemade cookie I’ve ever made. Are you sold yet? Good. Now go make these!
Peanut butter + brown sugar + one egg + baking soda. That’s all you need!
This is a small batch recipe, and it yields about 8 good-sized cookies. If you’re wanting a bunch more don’t be afraid to double or triple or, you know, quadruple the recipe!
The idea for this recipe came from my dear friend, Ciara! When I saw her Instagram about these cute little peanut butter cookies that only used 4 ingredients, I knew I had to have it. After making the slightest adjustments to this recipe, I knew I had to share it with all of you too!
I just cannot get over the beautiful, crackly tops on these gems!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- ⅔ cup brown sugar / packed
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a cookie sheet by lining it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients and combine well with a spatula or wooden spoon.
- Using a 2 TB sized ice cream scoop, form dough into balls and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown. Let cool on a cooling rack.